<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 15, 2003

After so long, I finally can use my dearest Powerbook G4 in peace! Yay! I love it! NUS really sucks big time, I ended up with 7 modules, 2 of them clashing, and I had to appeal and email to the admin to change the schedule of one and remove the other one altogether. Lots of notes to print, lots of books to buy. Stress, stress, stress! I want a printer. Hmph. Got ICQ downloaded on my laptop, and have now a few people disturbing me when I'm trying to blog nicely, yet I can't remember all that I want to say. But I no longer have to go disturb and bug HH to use her laptop now, ahahahahaha...... Damn the ICQ icon keeps bouncing up and down to remind me that I have incoming messages.
Thanks Chuan for warming my room, and of course for the lunch. =)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?