Thursday, July 10, 2003
This afternoon me went to a classmate's house to do stuff for another classmate who's going to Melbourne next week (lots of people going to Melbourne, three as far as I know), and we printed out photos we took last Saturday with a 7250, and they really suck! Can't even see the faces clearly! Conclusion - no matter how many functions a camera has, they have to prove their worth, otherwise they'll just be white elephants and a waste of money.
There's really a thin line between good and evil.
I was watching a HK serial on tv, called Lei Ting Di Yi Guan. It was shocking how much a good guy can change because of an incident which led to the death of a colleague, until the show revealed that he was actually an undercover. I'm glad that he's still a good guy, though he sacrificed the lives of a few others to get close to the ultimate bad guy behind the drug syndicate. It's not easy being good, it's not easy being evil either. Especially if you're in between, it's easy to lose the mind and be confused about whether you're good or evil.
Really a pity that the Iran sisters died due to loss of blood in our very own Raffles Hospital. What went wrong? The sisters were so full of hope and confidence before the operation, and not even one of them survived. Hope the medical world take into account the mistakes of this time's operation and the next one would be a success.
For those who are wondering why I'm so happy......
Cos da-ge's gonna be in Raffles Hall, and I (hopefully) can see him every day!!!
And the best thing is, he doesn't find me irritating! Yay! =)
There's really a thin line between good and evil.
I was watching a HK serial on tv, called Lei Ting Di Yi Guan. It was shocking how much a good guy can change because of an incident which led to the death of a colleague, until the show revealed that he was actually an undercover. I'm glad that he's still a good guy, though he sacrificed the lives of a few others to get close to the ultimate bad guy behind the drug syndicate. It's not easy being good, it's not easy being evil either. Especially if you're in between, it's easy to lose the mind and be confused about whether you're good or evil.
Really a pity that the Iran sisters died due to loss of blood in our very own Raffles Hospital. What went wrong? The sisters were so full of hope and confidence before the operation, and not even one of them survived. Hope the medical world take into account the mistakes of this time's operation and the next one would be a success.
For those who are wondering why I'm so happy......
Cos da-ge's gonna be in Raffles Hall, and I (hopefully) can see him every day!!!
And the best thing is, he doesn't find me irritating! Yay! =)