<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 13, 2003

I went visiting goats (Hay Dairies), cows, poultry, frogs and fish (Qian Hu Fish Farm) at Lim Chu Kang today, after helping a silly girl move her countless bags of stuff to her NTU hall, with her family and her roommate. Brought home 20 quail eggs (I love quail eggs...). Though the animals really stink, I think I can live with them. The silly girls were amazed when I walked close to the goats and cows, and applauded me for my courage (huh? courage???). Heh, silly girls. ;)

Anyway, I think I want to go back to Qian Hu Fish Farm to buy fish to keep in my hall, but I can't decide on which types of fish to buy. Anyone else wanna rear fish? Maybe we could go together. Maybe we could go for a drive in Deb's car! Oh btw, I'm going to get the list of things that we could bring to hall from the silly friend of mine, and cancel out the redundant ones. I'm pretty sure we're not going to be as silly as them, are we? (Rae? HH?)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?