Friday, July 04, 2003
I have found the most perfect most wonderful most suitable person as my da ge (big brother). He's not only my double senior, but he also gives very good advice, and he cares in his very own way that not many people can see. I feel very blessed and lucky to have him as da ge, and I hope he has a good opinion of this xiao mei (little sis). :)
It's amazing what an overnight cycling can do to you - 4 huge scratches and a close shave with a tree, a pillar and a motorcycle. I've learnt a few good lessons from this - to be very careful on narrow paths, to look out for oncoming traffic from all sides, and to be confident of my cycling skills (I'm not that bad after all!).
It's amazing what an overnight cycling can do to you - 4 huge scratches and a close shave with a tree, a pillar and a motorcycle. I've learnt a few good lessons from this - to be very careful on narrow paths, to look out for oncoming traffic from all sides, and to be confident of my cycling skills (I'm not that bad after all!).