<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 28, 2003

Can I say I'm really upset today? Went ice-skating, really fun at first, all the skating and turning (I learnt to turn!!!) and sliding and falling (not supposed to fall when you're holding on to someone who's pulling you along rite? I kept falling, cos Qijun was going very fast, and it's scary)(cute little bruise on my knee)... but I left my beloved gloves there! I didn't even realise it until I got home! =( My very first gloves, my only gloves... and I bought it when I was only in Sec 1!!! *sobsobsob* And it doesn't help that Qingxiang totally didn't see me and thus didn't pass the ball to me during a basketball friendly, making me feel like an ornament. And it really doesn't help that when I go online, countless people was harassing me and my ICQ crashed...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?