Thursday, July 24, 2003
Brown Eyes - Already One Year
S.E.S (if I'm not wrong) - Kiss
Shino - Wa Wa Ai Tian Xia (in canto)
Guess what? *pauses for a short moment* I saw Raymond Tan at NIE today! *pauses again* He's teaching students to become teachers! *very short pause* Which means he'll a teacher of teachers! Can you imagine that? ;)
I spent almost the whole of today at NTU, and saw a lot of people I know, from DHS and from VJC. Hey KC, I saw Jingwen, wanted to sms you but my battery suddenly went flat... Saw Isabella too! She actually recognised me! (yay!) And I just realised, Xinshi has quite pretty eyes...
Went to crash a lecture there, but silly Angela told me the wrong time and made me wake up at 8! (argh! haven't been up so early for a long while!) So went around the carnival, and to NIE for lunch. I had apple + watermelon juice while she had carrot juice (I think it tastes weird.). And I realised that apple juice and watermelon juice do not mix very well together, although they taste quite nice when mixed (must stir thoroughly). The juices will separate after a while, with the apple juice below the watermelon juice. Sorry for sleeping in lecture, couldn't help it. (Chair too comfortable, topic too boring, lecturer's voice too hypnotising.) Met a couple of friends made when I was working in JTC, where they were having their industrial attachment. Watched mtv in one of their rooms - the korean ones up there, the first 2 ones! So touching!!! And the songs are sooooo nice.......
I feel great! Saw a primary school classmate on my way home, and she'll be in Sheares too! Hahaha hopefully the 5 of us can be on the same floor, that'll be so fun!
Actually the list the hall provided is rather good, except that they spelt stationery wrongly (they spelt with an 'a'). Y'know? I'm going to bring my PC there, can't bear letting it sit in my room and collect dust instead of putting it to better use. ;)
Must sleep earlier today, no more instant noodles left...
S.E.S (if I'm not wrong) - Kiss
Shino - Wa Wa Ai Tian Xia (in canto)
Guess what? *pauses for a short moment* I saw Raymond Tan at NIE today! *pauses again* He's teaching students to become teachers! *very short pause* Which means he'll a teacher of teachers! Can you imagine that? ;)
I spent almost the whole of today at NTU, and saw a lot of people I know, from DHS and from VJC. Hey KC, I saw Jingwen, wanted to sms you but my battery suddenly went flat... Saw Isabella too! She actually recognised me! (yay!) And I just realised, Xinshi has quite pretty eyes...
Went to crash a lecture there, but silly Angela told me the wrong time and made me wake up at 8! (argh! haven't been up so early for a long while!) So went around the carnival, and to NIE for lunch. I had apple + watermelon juice while she had carrot juice (I think it tastes weird.). And I realised that apple juice and watermelon juice do not mix very well together, although they taste quite nice when mixed (must stir thoroughly). The juices will separate after a while, with the apple juice below the watermelon juice. Sorry for sleeping in lecture, couldn't help it. (Chair too comfortable, topic too boring, lecturer's voice too hypnotising.) Met a couple of friends made when I was working in JTC, where they were having their industrial attachment. Watched mtv in one of their rooms - the korean ones up there, the first 2 ones! So touching!!! And the songs are sooooo nice.......
I feel great! Saw a primary school classmate on my way home, and she'll be in Sheares too! Hahaha hopefully the 5 of us can be on the same floor, that'll be so fun!
Actually the list the hall provided is rather good, except that they spelt stationery wrongly (they spelt with an 'a'). Y'know? I'm going to bring my PC there, can't bear letting it sit in my room and collect dust instead of putting it to better use. ;)
Must sleep earlier today, no more instant noodles left...