Wednesday, June 04, 2003
There have been so many embarrassing and stupid moments in my life. I can't believe how immature we have all been! I wish I could erase all these silly moments...
Growing up is such a torture. Seeing my younger siblings grow up makes me feel even older. It's really tough being the eldest in the family. I have been made to go through all kinds of family discipline (like a guinea pig), but I don't see how much better my siblings have been brought up. The wide age gap between me and them also mean I have a part to play in educating them the right values.
Happy Dumpling Festival!
The weather's so warm...
Am looking forward to Friday & Saturday.
Growing up is such a torture. Seeing my younger siblings grow up makes me feel even older. It's really tough being the eldest in the family. I have been made to go through all kinds of family discipline (like a guinea pig), but I don't see how much better my siblings have been brought up. The wide age gap between me and them also mean I have a part to play in educating them the right values.
Happy Dumpling Festival!
The weather's so warm...
Am looking forward to Friday & Saturday.