<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I feel like I've been on a roller coaster ride these few days, has been an eventful weekend and blogger has been most uncooperative as to deny me access due to technical problems.

First up, Friday... had gone for a free trial keyboarding lesson at Ark Music School, turned out it was a really basic class, more suitable for a beginner. But the "teacher" impressed me with some of the various patterns of playing chords, most of which I've heard before but never did realize how they were played. Creative, I must say! One day I'll be able to develop a style of my own. Hiak hiak...

Saturday! Has to be one of my favourite days ever! Dinner with 4L/M (but seems like there were very much more people from M than L, oh well, too many's no fun) at HH's house and basketball after that. Dinner was made by some of them (following cookbooks and recipes? experiments???) and it was rather edible I must say. Especially the seemingly-cheesy-but-actually-creamy pasta. *salutes* To play basketball was a sudden thought, urge.. sudden itching of the hands heh, and the first time I played in such dark surroundings, but I loved it!!! Totally enjoyed it! *hugs HH for letting us stay overnight* This is my first time staying overnight at HH's house, mwahahaha... Guess what? I planted a bomb there... spent the whole night figuring out where to plant it so no one would notice, and so didn't sleep until morning. Was kinda low on energy after sleeping for about 2 hours, that I wondered if I would be able to sing properly later in the afternoon/evening.

Sunday evening was my first on-stage singing performance. It was actually an audition to join the group of people singing at Ark Cafe and Tea, a really cosy place, good place for people to gather and listen to comfy songs. We reached there at 7.30pm for briefings and the audition officially started at 8pm. Luckily for us, we were the 2nd to sing and there weren't so many people in the audience. More and more people came after we sang. The moment we stepped onto stage and sat on the chairs provided, I thought, 'Wow! I am so nervous, but this feels great!' Imagine all eyes on you, everyone's listening to you sing, and you don't sing too badly! *grin* Even though I was nervous, I didn't really show it! Hahaha, I'm steady sia... The rest of the people auditioning were really good. I think I will never forget this night. I will never forget this feeling of singing on stage. The singers at Ark are really good, I'll be honoured to be able to sing there regularly. Plus the atmosphere there's really comfy and people are friendly. :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?